We have some great news coming in from a charity golf tournament we sponsored again in 2014 for the Kids Mobility Network and can’t wait to share these accomplishments as well as share what else is coming up for the organization this year.
But first, here is some background on the organization. The Kids Mobility Network helps provide equipment to kids with a disability to under-insured or uninsured families. This ensures children are safer and gives them a sense of independence, which is something all kids deserve.
And now, for the 2014 achievements from this very special organization. Of course, at the top of the list is the Golf Tournament Fundraiser we sponsored in July of 2014. We hosted 144 golfers and raised more than $13, 000 for Kids Mobility Network. We can’t wait for next year’s tournament at Meridian Golf Club on July 13, 2015. We will share registration details as we get closer to the tournament.
- Biggest Year Yet! Kids Mobility Network provided $525,000 of community benefit in 2014!
- New Facility – Kids Mobility Network purchased and moved into a new facility. This results in lowered operation and facility costs by 20 percent.
- New Office Manager -Kids Mobility Network welcomed Lilly Martin to the team as the organization’s Office Manager. Lilly is also bi-lingual in Spanish and English, which help serve the Spanish-speaking community.
- New Corporate Sponsors – We are just one of the new corporate sponsors. Century Link, Suncor Energy and Wells Fargo Advisors of Cherry Creek are also among the list. They join the list of previous sponsors, including K&G Stores, Pepsi, and Rockstar Energy Drink.
What’s New & Goals in 2015
- New Website: Which will also feature an online inventory viewing application that will allow visitors to see details about our in-stock inventory.
- More Corporate Sponsors: Kids Mobility Network hopes to add to the list of corporate sponsors to expand services to better serve children with disabilities across Colorado and beyond.
Here is a list of other donors donating their time, money and/or resources to help Kids Mobility Network provide children with disabilities the necessary equipment to enhance their safety, mobility and independence.
· All Medical
· Ascent Elevator
· Cable Recovery Services
· Dunn Law
· Heritage Electric
· It’s Done Plumbing
· Jay & Rose Phillips Family Foundation
· Leslie & Stephen Secrist
· Nancy Student & Michael Linderman
· Proform Construction
· Wells Fargo Bank