The graduation party is always an important event, the celebration of accomplishments and an exciting adult life. If you are planning an outdoor party, here is how to ensure that no weather can spoil it:
- Get a canopy or a tent, just in case – depending on the number of your guests, you can choose to have multiple canopies or large custom event tents to provide a sheltered place if the weather turns bad all of a sudden;
- Ensure that you have electricity – if you are concerned about getting a power outage, prepare a generator that can take over in an instant, without too much downtime;
- Ensure that there are plenty of toilets – rent toilets to place outside to ensure that your guests can be comfortable even if the weather seems to working against you;
- Get decorations that can stand up to bad weather;
- Have a plan B for a venue – canopies and tents work great in light rain, but they are not made to stand up to a storm. If there is an extreme event in the weather forecast for your big day, try to figure out where your guests can go to stay warm, dry and safe.