You have a cool product, and now you need a cool brand. When they hear the word “brand”, most people think of logos. However, branding is much more than that. A brand has personality and identity. It represents the essence of the product, while the logo is just a small part of this complex set of elements.
Things you may not know about branding:
- You create the product, but consumers turn it into a brand. However, you are the one who defines and develops it.
- The product can be copied, it can be replaced, but the brand is unique. For example, we may find cheap and quality no-name sports shoes, but they will not be as popular and successful as branded sport shoes.
- The product can become obsolete, outdated, replaced by another; but the brand is immortal.
- The product is important from the moment you created it; the brand becomes important over time.
Essential steps you need to follow when creating a brand
- Do a market analysis and find a business opportunity
- Make every effort to understand the consumers as well as their consumption habits
- Develop your brand and product strategy
- Design the brand identity
- Test the product
- Develop communication and release plan
- Monitor, evaluate, learn from mistakes
Visit https://kdkanopy.com/ to see how they can help you successfully expand the brand of your business.